Friday, January 13, 2012

Pasta, Pasta, Pasta

I know carbs are not the best thing to eat often. That's why I Try every time to incorporate a protein in my pasta.
Tuna is one of my favorite fish and believe it or not my kids eat this!
When I start cooking they always come around because they like the smell... It makes me happy..... I know at the end of my cooking my children will be happy to eat.... Eat all together a Family Dinner.

I first sauté a clove of garlic with olive oil, careful not to make the oil too hot or it will burn your garlic. When the garlic is Golden blonde add your tuna. I use fresh white albacore tuna, then I added the sweet grape tomatoes and Cooked the for 5 minutes.
Fresh Parsley, salt and pepper and you're done. All you have to do now is boil your "noodles" al dente.
Once the pasta is ready throw it in the pan with the condiments until all coated....buon appetito!!!

1 comment:

  1. yum! i do something similar with tuna in oo and capers. tuna is such a great thing to add to pasta. i will try your recipe for sure! keep them coming. :0)

    ReplyDelete